Users interest in your product as well as website is one of the major aspects that lead your website to success. Sign up form ensures user’s interest in your website. A sign up form may serve different purposes ranging from creation of the user account to the login process. Strictly speaking, without the aid of sign up form commercial websites are feeling difficult to work with.
A professional custom web development company should create a wide range of sign up forms for their clients to bring them good business. It is one facet in a website which should be designed without any flaws.
A minute error in a sign up form will cause your entire business. Let us now look into some steps to create a powerful and user interactive sign up forms.
- The best sign up form should be simple in nature, and it should not hinder attention of the users, for that expert developers make labels right above the fields itself. It enables users to fill in the tabs so easily, without bothering the alignment. The visual appeal of the labels aligned right to the top of the fields makes users simple to identify the meanings of that fields.
- Auto validation options should work promptly in a sign up form. It prohibits users from entering the wrong data into the fields. Within a fraction of seconds, it should notify the users about the wrong data entry. For instance, email id, phone numbers based on locations, and automatic country selection, so on should notify the user in an instant and automatically.
- Provide the right information to the users in bits of short descriptions. This process is technically titled as Microcopy. In the sign-up forms of certain organizations, you might have seen small lines of descriptions written below the card payment options detailing the working of it. It is a case in point of microcopy to inform users about certain valid information. Some sign up forms may need the activity of verification.
- Hence developers must provide users the hints about the entire activity when they click the relevant fields itself. Provide hints to avoid all kinds of confusion that occur in the minds of users while filling in the sign up tabs.
Read Also : 8 Best UI/UX Tools for Responsive Web Designing
- In many of the typical sign up forms users might have seen the popular one word such as ‘submit’ as a call to action statement at the end. Instead of using these kinds of traditional terms, developers should involve users with some small phrases like ‘come join the fun’ as a call to action button in the sign up form.
- Do not include any unnecessary fields in your sign up forms. Put the entire idea into the web page in a brief manner. Just help users to complete the activity of filling the form in a matter of minutes.
- Social media integration is very important while designing sign up forms these days. Users must be given an option to sign up using their existing accounts in any of the social media web pages like Facebook, or Twitter. It helps users to ease through the process of account creation, or signing up.
- Last but not the least, the integration of security aspects. It can be done by means of adding a banner of already established organisations. Such as ‘visa verified’ while working with payment gateways, or ‘Norton’ protected to offer users confidence about the virus protection so on.
Bringing It Altogether
A sign up form is indeed the one which brings business to your organization. All organisations having large or small scale business have flawless sign up forms in their websites. So it is the responsibility of every custom web development company to integrate powerful sign up forms in the websites.